Sunday, March 29, 2009

Moscow

Hi everyone! So I have been really bad lately with Blog posting! haha back in February my group took a trip to Moscow, it was definitely the coldest that I have ever been in my life, but also amazing to be in a place that you only dream of going to...Red Square was fantastic!

Branda and I on Red Square, in front of the clock tower of the Kremlin. :)

LOVE THIS CATHEDRAL!!! Who wouldn't, it just looks like it belongs in Candy Land or something! I definitely think everyone needs to go in their life time!


This was my favorite building...it is on Red Square opposite St. Basil's...the picture doesn't do it justice, but the architecture is phenominal!!! I wanna move in...


Right outside this wall of the Kremlin, they have an eternal flame, and this is where the changing of the guard takes place, which is definitely cool to see, the Russian soldiers can really high kick, they are all more flexible than me, thats for sure!

Well I loved Moscow, there were so many more things that we saw and did, including: Church in English!, more Cathedrals, a Monastery, and Best of all a Blini festival, we danced with Russians and were in the midst of the first happy people we have met! We definitely had the time of our lives! Love you all!
Dena

1 comment:

Laura Reay said...

It looks like a gingerbread house, I can't believe that's a church. Wow. Have fun. Love Mom