Sunday, January 24, 2010

Farewell....

I figured I would get one last post in before I set off on the next big adventure of my life!
I am leaving THIS WEEK!!!
It is sooo crazy! I had my farewell on the 17th and I just LOVED that day :)
So many people came out to support me! Thanks to everyone who came, there were even people standing at the back of the cultural hall! I couldn't believe it! I can't believe I actually know that many people! Well while I am gone my mom is going to post my emails on a new blog for me, so if you are ever wanting an update or wondering how things are going in the DR check it out:
I love you all and thank you so much for being a part of my life! I'll see you next summer!
Love,
Dena

"A man filled with the love of God, is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race."
-Joseph Smith Jun.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Good luck Dena! I love you and im so proud!!