Sunday, August 2, 2009

HOME AT LAST!!!

I am home! 
It took a long time to get here!  
(almost 3 days!)
But I made it.
and I love it.
Family is the greatest!  
When I got to the airport there they all were wearing shirts that had the letters of my name on them and wearing zebra print clothing!  It was the best!  
Then we went to Costa Vida!  It was heavenly! 
I love the United States!  We know how to do everything right here!  haha
well i will be posting about my recent travels soon, now that I have more time!
Thanks for all of the support while I was gone!  I love all you guys!
Dena

4 comments:

e.wilson said...

denadenadena! you're home! i can't wait to see you and to hear all about your travels!


please oh please tell me i'll see you at the reception!
xo
e

Bee said...

Hello my favourite globe trotting Dena Reay in the world!!!! I am SO glad you are home safely! I am so excited to read your blog updates about your trip when you have time. For now however, ENJOY YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS! I definitely know how good it feels to be home. Enjoyyyy it! I really hope I will be able to see you this month. I could seriously use a friend like you living closer to me. Seriously. Can you just move here? Branda can work the whole dancer thing at Disneyland, you can do the princess circuit, and we can be friends foreverrrrr!

The Bunnell's said...

Glad that you are home. I know your family is too. Especially your mom :)

Gardiner's said...

Im so glad you are Home! cant wait to see you! we need to get together soon.