Sunday, May 31, 2009

Anyone know her.....

LAURA LEE JACKSON REAY
She is the greatest person in the world and my best friend!
She was born on June 1, 1958
Today she is turning 51!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
I wish that I could be there to spend the day with you.
If I were home, I would:
Make you breakfast in bed,
give you a birthday card,
take you to the movies,
go shopping to Costco with you,
go to lunch at Costa :),
sing out loud in the car to David Archuleta,
talk with you about whatever for all the time in between,
and to end the night we would go in your room and watch the LONG version of Pride and Prejudice, while quoting the whole thing!
Sounds like the best day ever to me! Not only would it be because those are all of my favorite things to do as well as yours (i think) but because I would be with you!
I have missed you more than you can know!
Can't wait to see you in July!
Hope you have an amazing day, love you so much!
Dena

2 comments:

Laura Reay said...

thanks Dena, I love you too.

e.wilson said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THAT LOVELY LADY.
I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS.
AND MISS YOU BOTH!
BUT I'LL BE SEEING YOU SO SOON!
I HOPE ALL IS WELL IN SPRINGVILLE AND IN RUSSIA!

XOXO
E