Monday, March 30, 2009

My Host Family!

I realized that I haven't really posted any pictures of my Host Family, so I figured I would add some pics!
This is Igor (my host dad) and Sasha. They are the ones that are going to come stay with me this August! I can't wait! They are so much fun!
This is Tanya! She is such a Beauty Queen! I love her, I think it's because she reminds me so much of my mom! It helps when I'm feeling homesick!

and this is Valera! He just had his 5th birthday! He is such a doll! He likes to bite and spit a lot, but you forget all of that when you see his beautiful blue eyes!

Love you all!

Dena

1 comment:

e.wilson said...

oh my gosh, i love these people.
i bet they love you, dena.
you are THE BEST roommate.
love and miss you girl.
p.s.- december 19th. mark your calendar.
oo oo oooo i'm seeeeerious.
xo